Sunday 11 November 2012

Musica Nuda - Bass/Vocals duet

Hello followers!

In the last week I heard some really good music that I want you to hear. Additionally I would like some thoughts regarding the beauty of the bass and vocals duet. In this post I show you Musica Nuda – Guarda Che Luna. Musica Nuda is a duet founded by Petra Magoni (Vocals) and Ferruccio Spinetti (Double Bass). They have two albums that I strongly recommend you to hear. Check their website for more details.




Expect more Bass/vocals duets in the posts to come.

Stay tuned,
Eremita.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

they made 7 albums, not just 2!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates