Monday 2 April 2012

Colin Edwin

Hi bass enthusiasts!

I present you Colin Edwin. This is one off my favorite bassists in my favorite band, can't hide it from you... Just check out this music. I know that 20 minutes can look a little to much, but believe me you will not be wasting your time. Amazing bass lines and amazing overall music!
Actually i love all the musicians in this band, and Colin does some really cool simple things (actually not that simple).


Feel free to check this band and all the side projects that they have... They are all very good.
Check Bassists directory to know more about this bassist.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing song. Didn't know this band, really good.

Followed

Anonymous said...

I love this blog! : )

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates